Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, May 4, 2012

Belt Re-Style, by Adam.


I have been working on a few re-styles this week,
 one of them was this old belt that I turned it into a great bracelet.
Wanna see how?



 Tutorial
Things you Need.
  1. Old rope belt
  2. Scissors
  3. Glue ~ E 6000
  4. Wire
 First I carefully took the  belt apart, saving all the pieces.
I cut the rope 12 inches long.


Save this piece of leather






and twisted it together held it with some wire.


I wrapped the leather piece over the wire and glued it with E6000 glue.

I held it there with a clothes pin.


Let dry for 12 hours.

All done.
Now mix with your favorite arm party.
Love, Adam

1 comment:

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!