Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Silver Metallic Jeans, DIY


Metallic jeans have been all the rage lately
Why not make your own.
I just had to DIY a pair.



Inspiration
$240.00

Tutorial
Things you need.

  1.  Jeans 
  2. Scissors
  3. Tulip Silver Metallic Fabric paint *Michaels or Ilovetocreate.com
  4. Brush
  5. Water
  6. Plate
I used my favorite jeans and I cut my jeans to the length of that pair.



 I dampened my jeans.  You can spray them with water, 
or just get them wet and squeeze out the excess.

 Put your paint on a plate and have a little extra water ready to mix with the paint to thin it out.



 thin out your paint a little with water.


 Paint your jeans.



Paint  both sides with paint..
Hang dry. 
Mine took about 12 hours to dry.
Wait about 4 days to wash. Hang dry.
They feel a little like leather and a little stiff at first but I love them..






 More DIY Metallic jeans HERE.
 

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you.
May it be filled with laughter, family and joy.
Lots of <3,
Anne

6 comments:

  1. Perfect! I saw a pair of amazing dark red metallic jeans recently, but of course they didn't come in long sizes...curse of the tall girls. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love them even more in silver, but I'm so afraid to do this! Ok, I'm going to the thrift store and getting a pair of jeans for this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamillah..Yes, you will Have to do this, I cant wait to see..:)

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!