Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, November 8, 2013

Daily Threads.

I just want to let you all know that my life has been very busy outside of my blog. 
I am missing posting so much that I am thinking about giving up sleep
 in order to post more. But seriously,
 I hope to get back into posting regular DIYs at least 3 times a week very soon.
    On another note, some really exciting things are happening and I have to keep on track.  I have a 40 hour a week job and I write for two other blogs with more blogs wanting me to contribute to their sites, and I am trying to balance
 my family life with my job life and my Blog and DIY life.
 I know there are lots of people out there doing the exact same thing and they can totally relate to a " I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO AND NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY TO DO THEM." kind of life.   I am truly blessed and my only wish is that one day this will be my full time job along with helping others create and stretch their imaginations. I want to  thank you all for being so 
supportive and sending me such positive energy.
 It is because of you  that all of this wonderful magic is happening.
 I posted some of my daily outfits this week on Facebook and Instagram, 
my quick fix blogging, and I wanted to share them with all of you.
 I hope you have a wonderful weekend,
 and I hope to see some of you at Michaels in Davenport, FL on Sunday from 1-4 
for the Fun Crafting event put together by I Love To Create .com
I will leave you now with this daily note that I wrote to my team at work.
"Take whatever comes to you and turn it into something POSITIVE."
I try to do that everyday and God knows some days are harder than others
 but the reality is the only person I can control is me
 and I choose to stay happy and positive because life is beautiful.
I love you all.
Anne
 Tuesday
 Wednesday
 Thursday
Friday

 Obsessed with hats and leopard print.
and my new Fancy Fedora.
<3

6 comments:

  1. only one word: THANKS!
    It's not so usually that a blogger writes a post like this for all the followers to explicate how the life can be hard somethimes...
    you are our positive energy!!!
    and we have always your older posts to read again and your instagram!!
    so anne thanks one more time
    Lara from italy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi you are so creative. I love your ideas. Just wondering does blogging pay? I need some more income. And I would like to find something that I love to do I like writing and creating new things out of old stuff. So I've been wondering about blogging. Your videos are so professional did you have training or is it a gift thanks again for all your tips. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you are so creative. I love your ideas. Just wondering does blogging pay? I need some more income. And I would like to find something that I love to do I like writing and creating new things out of old stuff. So I've been wondering about blogging. Your videos are so professional did you have training or is it a gift thanks again for all your tips. Ginger

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ginger, Blogging does pay but it takes a lot of commitment and time. I have had no training just the love of DIYing and making things. Thank you for your sweet comment. My suggestion to you is just take the plunge. Do what you love and it will work out.
      <3
      Anne

      Delete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!