Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Pinterest Party at Michaels.



And



Are having a Pinterest Party.

Hey Everyone I just wanted you all to know that I will be at Michaels in Davenport (MAP) on Sunday November 10, from 1-4. I will be crafting and answering any kinds of questions you have about crafting and Re-styling. 
I am just one of 7 Bloggers who will be doing this all over the US. Here are some of the other bloggers and where they will be.

Pattie Wilkinson  Fresno-Blackstone, CA
Allison Murray  OKC-N, May, OK
Margot Potter  Knox-Maryville, TN
Cathy Attix  NWK-Edgewater, NJ
Anne Hollabaugh  OLA-Davenport, FL
Jade Harrinton  Lafayette, LA
Megan Nicolay  NYC Manhattan/ Columbus Ave
I  would love to see you there so we could craft together.

Lots of <3,
Anne

3 comments:

  1. I am SO there!! I would LOVE to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^ since I just posted that...now I have to look at my calendar to make SURE i can be "SO there"!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!