Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Friday, November 22, 2013

Side Tied Shirt,DIY

Need a quick shirt for a party a just something different to go out in?
 You could make one in minutes with a pair of scissors.


Tutorial
Things you need.
  1. Scissors 
  2. Tee-shirt* mine is a men's medium 
 Lay out your shirt

Mark
 Cut

Cut the sleeves apart
Tie both cut pieces to the side.
the best part is they are adjustable to you.
Now you have a new shirt in just minutes.
Wear it with your favorite jeans.
I think I am going to stud this one with some rhinestones.
Have a beautiful day.
Lots of <3
Anne

11 comments:

  1. awesome!! I've linked to your tutorial over at Craft Gossip: http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-no-sew-one-shoulder-t-shirt-refashion/2013/11/22/
    --Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making this tomorrow! So super cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you use a shirt that's your size, or a size or two bigger?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much bigger should the shirt be for it to not be too small when you tie the section over?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning, I would do one size up from your regular size. The size I used for this project was a men's medium.
      I hope this helped, have a beautiful day.

      Delete
  5. So making this for tomorrow with my college tee... Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely recommend sizing up and also purchasing a longer shirt if you plan to wear it tunic length. I purchased a men's medium (typically a men's small fits me like a normal shirt) and after cutting and tying, it fit, but was shorter than expected and snug across the neckline.

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!