Home        T-Shirt DIY's     Re-Styles      WobiSobi DIY's        Videos 

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Patriotic Kiss, Off the Shoulder T-shirt DIY.


With the help of Tulip's Awesome Lip Stencil
and some of their other amazing products
 I was able to create this shirt for The Fourth of July in no time flat,
WobiSobi Style!
Happy 4th of July everyone.
Wishing you all Love and Happiness.





 
 Things you need.
  1.  Shirt (*This is a Hanes 40 /60 cotton- poly blend)
  2. Red and blue glitter.
  3. Tulip fashion glitter bond
  4. Tulip Large Lip stencil.
  5. Scissors
  6. Tape
 Cut off the collar.
 Place your Tulip Stencil in the middle  of your shirt.
* I taped mine down.
 Glue the top quadrant of your lip, and sprinkle on your blue glitter.
Then make your stripes with your glue and sprinkle with your red glitter.

remove your stencil after about hour.
 Let dry for about 4-6 hours.
Touch up where needed.
 Let dry 24 -48 hours before washing.
Hang dry.
Happy Birthday America,
I am blowing you a BIG KISS!
Lots of <3!
Anne

For more T-shirt DIY head over to

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you really did mean "no time flat". I Love this T. Just perfect for a lazy, hot 4th of July celebration!

    Barbara @ www.allmylivesnow.com

    ReplyDelete

I would LOVE to hear from you. If you have a question, Please leave your Email so that I can respond. I try and respond to all my comments. Have a beautiful day!!